Back in 2015, I was commissioned $0.06 USD to make this game after an in-joke on my old TeamSpeak server.
I created it within a span of 5 days, only taking a few hours each
day to work on it. So... don't expect much in terms of quality.
I realized I never released it to the public, so after making a few tweaks, here it finally is. Have fun.
- Z: Jump
- Left/Right: Move (Only while airborne)
- Left/Right (while adjacent to a wall midair): Wall slide
- Z (While wall sliding): Wall jump
- Don't be afraid to move in the opposite direction while airborne. It's extremely helpful if you need to stop midair.
- Bobots will stop moving if they are off the screen. This is helpful in the second segment of level 4.
- Wall sliding is an easy way to dodge funballs shot out by the boss.
- Speaking of the boss, there are displays around the stage that will indicate its current attack.
- There are absolutely no easter eggs. Don't even try to look for any. ;^)
Shamelessly-used stock music credits
- Main BGM (Fantasy - Battle) Copyright (C) Joel Steudler
- Boss BGM (Bring it On) Copyright (C) 2015 DEGICA Co., LTD; Pack Creator: JDB Artist.