Hi, I'm Koko! I'm a programmer, independent game developer, and pixel-artist living in the Chicago area (and sometimes Chicago itself). Some of my current projects include:
- ExaStar, a JRPG taking inspiration from a variety of sources
- VixenKit, a library which helps add modding/localization support, debug tools, and more to Stencyl games
- The Vulpine application suite (formerly Candid), a set of small, creator-oriented tools
- An untitled game about a foxgirl flipping gravity & more
- Origami, a (planned) hybrid game engine/framework using OpenFL, sharing components from VixenKit
- This website
- GitFluff, a Gitea instance I host for the public
Other than my main fields from above, I like to dabble a lot in the following:
- IT work & server management (mostly for myself, luckily)
- Vintage tech/PC hardware
- Digital/traditional drawing
- Low-poly modelling
- Music composition (mostly using FamiTracker and LMMS)
- Video editing
I can't think of any better way to give additional intro to myself other than pointing towards the Q&A page:
...and if you'd like to contact me:
This site is best viewed using a 1024x768px monitor and a fresh copy of Windows 2000. (and a browser that can actually render the site properly)
|Site updates (site last updated Sep. 2020)|
|Sep 11, 2020: Some new content! Go check out the Blog and Gallery! I also added userbars to the main page for... reasons.
Some major additions to the site are in the pipeline right now (such as an accompanying public Discord server and a calculator museum), so stay tuned!
|Aug 17, 2020: New site! I've stepped away from the derelict Wordpress setup I had going on, and decided to return to a DIY site
once again. Instead of reusing the old site (from before switching to Wordpress), I went ahead and started from scratch. I didn't even consider
using SeaMonkey Composer this time, which means I had total control over how the site should look...
...and control the look I did! I went with a Y2K-esque design, additionally taking hints from various operating systems (mostly BeOS and MacOS) for iconography. Everything you see here was hand-crafted by me!
I ended up reusing most of the content from the old site though, but it's arguably better than almost no content at all (which was basically the Wordpress site I had).